Saturday 2 November 2013

How to post a comment on my blog.... :)

Your comments mean a lot to me, I love reading them, I read them over and over....

I know Google doesn't make it easy to leave a comment, so here is a cheat sheet.

Before you write anything in the comment box, go to where it says Comment As:

Use the drop down menu and click on Anonymous.

Now, you can comment to yours and my hearts content.

Afterwards, you can hit publish. It will make you go through a security check, but after that, your comment is there.

Thank you in advance for your comments. If you have any questions about what I am doing, or if you are curious about something, ask away and I will be happy to answer!

xox s

9 comments:

  1. I was finally able to comment! You have to be on a computer and note the iPhone in order for it to work as Anonymous :-)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why post as anonymous rather than putting your name, Sarah? Does it make a difference?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. tutorials in urdu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Google doesn't make it easy to leave a comment, so here is a cheat sheet.urdu video tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your thoughts are good make yourself more positive
    SEO Training Karachi

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. While using vibrant plan to lose the restraint in case condition and also the nostalgic emphasize on dial cheap replica watches, these fake Cartier Aquarium Americaine watches affect a guitar chord with futurists and classicism pursuing Cheap Replica Watches uk. The combination on the exquisite outline and glittering diamonds additional transform them remarkably girlie different watches Hublot Replica Watches.

    ReplyDelete