Monday 20 January 2014

How can I thank you enough?

She was with me when I got my diagnosis. Hearing those words from a Dr that had zero interest in her delivery, we still kind of giggle about it sometimes. More importantly, she was there.

She heard the same words almost 7 years ago now, for someone she dearly loved. It couldn't have been easy to hear again, and yet ever the trooper, it was ok, everything will be fine, we will beat this.

She's driven miles and miles out of her way, to make sure I have what I need. Picks up my prescriptions, my kids, diet coke, and never ever shows her surprise at how much diet coke I can actually drink!

She makes sure our calendars are sync ed on a weekly basis. Cancer is a full time job, it demands not just my time, but invades other people's spaces without concern. Appointments, scans, blood tests, she is in sync with me.

 
She's put up with my highs and lows, she has listened to my fears, and quietly listened thru my tears.


She? She's my mom, and I can't say it enough, thank you....for everything. I love you


xo

1 comment:

  1. Oglądaj że Biel Armin Strom zaprezentowała w Anglii Repliki zegarków o nazwie Tourbillon grawitacji ogień model wyposażony w 18-karatowego złota róża przypadku (43.8 mm) z kaliber mechaniczny automatyczny mikro wirnik z rezerwy mocy 110-godziny! Oris ma ładny model zegarka kobiet w poszukiwaniu elegancja i uznania Oris.

    ReplyDelete