Friday 18 October 2013

The phone call...

I've heard from the Cancer Agency, I have an appointment next Tuesday.  I am going to meet with a Radiologist Oncologist as well as a Surgeon.

That was the call I was waiting for.  I didn't want that call.  Well of course I did, I needed it to happen, it was hell waiting.  It means that these two people have studied my CT scan and studied my Bone Scan, and talked about a plan, about whats going on in my body.  Am I happy about that?  Yes.  I sound angry tho.

I guess with the arthritis and fibro I've gotten used to what hurts and why it hurts.  This is a whole new ball game, its bigger then those other words.  When you hear "cancer"  it automatically inflicts some type of feelings upon you, doesn't it?  does to me.

Well, me and the panda are going to meet with the Dr's and get this figured out.  I have things to do.

I'm not sure if its the panda or my other two illness's that are kicking me in the butt these days, but I am sleeping quite a bit.  The panda gives me wicked cramps....for those who know me, this will make them laugh like crazy, but I have often wished for a heating blanket!  This is from me who sleeps with a fan in winter, still wears flip flops, and hardly ever wears a coat.

It's Friday....Tuesday seems like a long ways away, but it will come quickly.  I will stress about it, worry, I will try and do things to take my mind off of it, but to be honest....when someone tells you, you have "cancer"...that's all you think about.

Happy Friday everyone......

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, you are a strong, brave lady and will beat that panda to a pulp! {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in as one on the sidelines praying and cheering for you Sarah! ...Go girl go!

    ReplyDelete