Sunday 15 December 2013

Week 4...

Well I made it no secret that week 4 sucked the big one.

Chemo was off the charts pukey this week, and that seemed to set the tone for the week.  I could not catch up to it, to get ahead of it.  That's the trick, get ahead and stay ahead of becoming nauseous.  Just this weekend, I finally was able to sleep well enough where I wasn't being woken up by nausea.

I have about 5 different anti-nausea pills because of the type of chemo they have me on.  They all have a job to do, but the one that works has a side effect that is or can be disturbing.  It makes me tremble, so any part of me, my hands or head or whole body for that matter can be trembling and I won't notice it.  By disturbing I mean, if I don't warn others, they may not know why and can be afraid to ask.  It is normal, and will go away...it's just another side affect.

Thank you to everyone who got where I was going with "for real".  Please, for me and for you...make that phone call.

I also complained about "things' happening.  It's all about life goes on.  I am going to have things happen to me, my kids, good things, great things all the time.  Bring it.  I can and will do this, there has been a lot of poor timing around these parts for a while, whatever, maybe I need to wear a watch.

I have ONE more chemo session, and FIVE more radiation sessions, and then I am done until the New Year. 

Yeaaaaaa Buddddy!

I just need to get thru tomorrow and then the rest of the week should be ok.

Thanks go to...

Wendy for driving and being the best company I could ask for, thank you
Mom, for your care, patience, driving and help here, thank you...oh and patience :)
Lee, chilling me out, cuz you can and do...always
Lisa P, for the daily chuckles
Tegan, for lunch and great visit
Geeta, for the great visit
Facebook, for allowing friends from afar to be able to reach out and touch me, share my story and share their words

(if I forget anyone...I will remember, I promise!!)

1 comment:

  1. Pokrętło boczne, produkujÄ... cej udostępnia dwa Repliki zegarków antypodów, które animują wszelkie czujki ruchu: mianowicie, składaniu i tuning. Mechanizmie tourbillon sprawia, że ustawienie na bardziej dokładne zmniejszając wpływ grawitacji, mikro wirnik dostarcza energii do biegu przy użyciu zarówno pozytywnych jak.

    ReplyDelete