Tuesday 8 April 2014

Waiting...

I've proven to be not so hot at updating everyone on the status of my waiting.....yes, I am still patiently (cough..NOT!) waiting to go for the PET scan on the 14th.

I've had to become a little creative to keep my mind off things. I've started to become queen of the PVR. I can't even brag I am recording good shows, trust me, I am not.

Obviously,  I'm not very good at this, I would like to know what is going on in this body of mine. I want to know that all of the radiation I went thru was worth it, and that it worked. I also want to get on with things...you know, like...living.

At night, if I can't sleep I compare waiting to life's small irritants....

Bare with me...

- like an itch that can't be scratched..
- like waiting for someone to text you back..
- the lyrics to a song being on the tip of your tongue..
-  a bad hair day..

Times these by ten....and you get Rob Ford. 

Ha! I'm kidding......

Thank you to everyone who's called or sent me a FB note, text or email. It's great to hear from you,   and I truly appreciate your thoughts.

Until the 14th I will be chilling as best I can like Spiccoli here and will update everyone as soon as I have news. 

xo
s


1 comment:

  1. I do too!

    Sending good thoughts and hugs your way.

    Take care and hang in there.

    ReplyDelete